Friday 24 December 2010

Syahrini being huged with a White Guy.

But even so, Syahrini admitted if he will explain about the photo. He was also ready to open-aperture with will hold a press conference to all journalists.

Recently, photo artist singer Syahrini being hugged by a man circulating on the Internet. It is not known exactly who the man who embraced by Syahrini. When the trial asked for confirmation, Syahrini reluctant to open sound. Itself unreasonable because there was a joint event of the Minister of Manpower and Transmigration, Muhaimin Iskandar.


"I um, feeling bad right now, later okay. This time we are discus about soccer, I feel so bad for the minster, Next time okay," said Syahrini when found in the office of the Ministry of Manpower and Transmigration, Kalibata, South Jakarta .




"I still really want to collect you to explain about that. We want preskon lah. So let it all at once. I do not want to say before there was time for me to talk later," said Syahrini.

Then, when presumably Syahrini will open vote? "Prior to Malaysia Insha Allah I speak. Calm wrote dude, I am going nowhere, take it easy. I belong to you guys," Syahrini added.

No comments:

Post a Comment