Thursday 16 December 2010

Kim Kardashian vowed not dating in 2011



Reality show star Kim Kardashian probably mutually bored girlfriend. After this year's dating Reggie Bush, Miles Austin, and Gabriel Aubry, 30-year-old single ready menjomblo throughout 2011.

''I want to try not dating throughout the year at my age that to-30. I never just go out and do what I want,''he said while appearing on the show 'The Rachael Ray Show,' as quoted usmagazine.com site on Wednesday (15/12).

Star E! who spent the Thanksgiving holiday with Aubry in the house of his mother, Kris Jenner, in Los Angeles, insisting that a solid work schedule created tension in the fabric of the previous affair.

''I have hundreds of different jobs. When do I have time to really focus on someone?''she said.

However, the star of 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' was aware that it would be difficult for him to keep that oath.

''I have sworn to myself and I really tried hard to hold the oath. But, I'm really romantic so it will be very difficult,''he admitted.

Oath''I do not think it will survive, because such was the case myself. But, the fact that I tried was a major step for me,''he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment